Starting today, every Sunday we'll be posting the most intriguing, outrageous, awesome, or annoying news from the week. Let's start with some fantastic local news!
- Judge ruled Planned Parenthood site in Auburn Hills is legally allowed to open. Woo hoo!! An important victory, but we all know this fight isn’t quite over yet.
- Romney and Gingrich fight to see who’s more extreme on abortion. And the joke’s on us women because they’re both winning this battle.
- Susan Allen just became the first openly gay American Indian woman elected to a state legislature. Yay progress!
- Thirteen year old girl articulately explains why slut shaming is bad. Why is it so hard for everyone else to understand??
- Maggie Gyllenhaal is (still) awesome.
- Some tips on how to develop more female friendships
- Helpful hints for Kansas Speaker of the House Mike O’Neal, on how NOT to send racist emails
Did we miss any stories you thought were important from this past week? Tell us about them in the comments!